Kofidog Wanders Into The Land Of Autoflowers

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by kofidog, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Oh no no no dude. I feel your pain and know how this feels; sucks.

Such a shame cos Norli was looking nice. Well I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger; you still got one lady and another ready to pop!

Vegi

• Like Like x 3
  2. That herm sucks man! Everything else looks great tho' what type of yeilds do to usually get bro?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I got seed from my 2 autos and have them in my tent my other 3 Plants are seed free

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry to hear about the hermie! I would have to disagree on the red spectrum thought though(although different strains & circumstances could do a lot too), I grew my 1 set of plants on the red flowering spectrum by accident and the plants actually thrived off that light?! But who knows why it happened.....just sucks that it did! Hope the other finishes well and better luck on the 2nd northern lights seed you have

Sent from obamascookies iPhone

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sorry to hear about the hermie! I would have to disagree on the red spectrum thought though(although different strains & circumstances could do a lot too), I grew my 1 set of plants on the red flowering spectrum by accident and the plants actually thrived off that light?! But who knows why it happened.....just sucks that it did! Hope the other finishes well and better luck on the 2nd northern lights seed you have!

Sent from obamascookies iPhone

6. Did you happen to have light leaks during dark period? I don't know how sensitive autos are to light changes but perhaps that could have caused the hermie. If it's just a few sacs where preflowers are you might be able to remove them and flower her out still, just keep an eye for any more balls and remove them. But if the balls end up in the flowers themselves I personally would cull and start a new. Sad to see but hey it happens to the best of us. Keep yo head up and soak some more!

Sent from my Spaceship using the Grasscity App.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1348058-DaS-Perpetual-Stealth-Cabs-Grow-Chronicles

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've only harvested twice so far. Both harvests were under 15 grams (I think one was 7 and the other 9). Both were photoperiod plants - Papaya and Og Kush. I'm hoping to get over 15 grams this grow, but at this stage, I can't say whether I'll achieve this. Misty has about another 3 or 4 weeks to go - hopefully she will fatten up nicely in that amount of time.

20160424_220929.jpg 20160425_143658.jpg 20160425_143706.jpg 20160425_143720.jpg 20160425_143746.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  8. Done deal bro. There are a few things I've yet to do in my gardening - cloning and making seeds being a couple. I'll have to read up on saving pollen to make seeds. Right now though, I have quite a few quality seeds I've purchased that need to get planted, so breeding isn't my priority at this stage. :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 6
  9. Yeah, the pollen sacs were mixed in with the pre-flowers, so I just kept the leaves for putting in my green smoothies and culled the plant!

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Do those leave blitzs' do anything? I know they're healthy and all that jazz,but do you get a buzz of em? Also,the leaves you use,are they just regular leaves, or the resin coated ones near the flowers ? I'm gonna try it with my post harvest trim, but the sugar leaves will be dried,then smoked.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Breeding isn't a priority? (don't let your forefathers here you say that!lol) no but,just trying to make jokes,as it must be depressing when they hermaphrodite on ya.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Juicing or blending either the raw fan leaves or even the raw sugar leaves with other fruit and veg will generally not give you a buzz. I say generally because under normal circumstances THC has to be heated or decarboxylated for psychoactive effect - however, John here, has a different experience, and offers his recipe for a raw leaf buzz!

13. Well, if you put it like that, then HELL YEAH, breeding is top priority bro!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ok, 2 days ago I put another Northern Lights auto bean in a wet paper towel and then folded it twice and put it inside a Glad sandwich bag. This morning, before leaving for work I checked on the seed and it had sprouted! So I quickly planted the bean into its final home - a 1.5 gallon smart pot. 1.5 gallons is about the limit I can fit into the server tower. Eventually, when I change my living environment, I hope to upgrade to a tent large enough to accommodate at least four 5 gallon pots.

• Like Like x 4
  15. That's how I do my beans,don't bother with the cup soak,straight in the paper towels and sealy bag. Good luck bruv.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Oh,and it's official, we are 'well known ' members now! (my life is complete)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hahahahaha :weed:

• Like Like x 2
  18. DAY 46
    4 days ago I put another Northern Lights auto bean into a wet paper towel which was then inserted into a Glad sandwich bag. After 2 days, the seed had germinated. That same morning that the seed germinated, I planted it into a 1.5 gallon smart pot. Then, early this morning, I checked and the seedling had broken ground. I went out for 8 hours and when I got back home, I noticed that the seedling had noticeably grown since this morning!

Before leaving home:
    20160429_100503.jpg 20160429_100452.jpg

After 8 hours:
    20160429_193135.jpg

So Norli has reincarnated as..... NORLIESS! Hahahahaha

I'm trying to keep humidity down since Misty is well and truly into flower now. So I put a clear Dixie cup over Norliess to keep her nice and humid even though the general rH inside the pc case is staying in the range of 40 - 50%.
    20160429_193111.jpg

Misty continues to fatten - at least the main cola is fattening. Hopefully all the buds will fatten right up by the time harvest time comes. I know I cannot expect buds from a pc grow to get as big as 'donkey dicks', but it would be really nice to pull at least 15 to 20 grams off each plant!

20160429_100526.jpg

20160429_100545.jpg

• Like Like x 5