Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Known methods of cleaning your system

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Forbidden Fruit, Apr 18, 2003.

1. What actually works...not what you've HEARD that works but shit that you've used...and it cleans out your system....

2. water, water, and cranberry juce... oh and more WATER!

3. a friend of mine just passed his marines medical (well, he failed overall, but he passed the blood test section)... he'd tried to stop taking drugs but failed really - a week before he did actually stop and proceeded to flush his body with "all of that clear-out shit" - so it does work, i've always been well sceptical. i think he just followed the instructions; didn't do anything random and extra...

peace,
    henrx

4. theres some kind of tea you can get.... you drink like a gallon and it completely flushes your system..... i havent used it but plenty of my friends have and it works great

5. stay away from fatty foods. THC bonds to fat cells. water, juices, and salads for a week can do the trick.