Knowing u might have killed somebody

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yuko, May 8, 2011.

1. when i was a kid we did some really dumb stuff, nothin like trying to jump a car

thank god no one got killed.

2. .....

3. look at the bright side, he was almost worthy of a darwin award

4. #24 smokeyeyes12, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    i still have no idea if there is a ramp and he is jumping the car with another car or ??? what the fuck were you doing u needa be more clear

nvm i think i got it....... u were driving the car and he was standing at a point and tried to jump over under your driving car and smashed his leg in your windshield ?? fucking stupid if so

5. Mmm please tell us that you've learned your lesson and you wont ever try anything like this again? I don't mean to be a dick or anything but DAMN! your lucky as helllll
    If he got any worse injuries and was unable to respond to words it would have been a Nasty court case lol. Glad the dude only got what he did though, Atleast now you guys will have a story to tell your kids hahaha. (If you live that long) jk.

You both have Balls.

6. his friend didnt think to jump over the car,ro actually JUMP over the car.

7. Well it is your fault because you actually listened to the dumbass. But don't feel bad about that. What you should be worried about is the potential criminal repercussions. Reckless driving is one thing but fleeing the scene is a felony i believe. I hope for the best for you.

8. Yay, slutty high school girls.

Gotta love unidentified STDs.

9. I was coming into this thread expecting some thought about how our actions might alter the world around us, even if we don't realize just what their toll is. That through some freak accident, perhaps one of your acts caused the death of another.

Turns out it's just a couple of dickheads trying to pull off gnar car tricks to impress high school kids in a movie theater. I can't even begin to express how hard I face palmed. Honestly, what would have been the best scenario?

10. Unfortunately people do stupid shit like this all the time, this time however just happened to be that time that what "could go wrong" actually does. We take a chance in everything we do in life, but if you don't want to experience the consequence then don't do the action.

11. Hey thanks for the comment but now could u imagine how boring everyday life would be if nobody ever showed off? Like no touchdown celebrations, no nitro circus, no daredevils doin crazy shit, I could go on and on. And yeah sometimes shit happens, but ya know what? That's life.

12. Yeah dude, you guys get your phones back from the cops yet? I texted your brothers phone when I was super high. You should probably put the video on here too man.

13. how fast did you go? shit. i'm sure he can clear it without you going 90

14. So he has to jump over a car to get laid? What is he an ugly fuck or something?

15. You didnt kill him so whats the difference now? You could kill someone every single time you get behind the wheel. Learn from this, dont be all down and shit. Just be like i fucked up and im gona live my life more mature and not drive at people in a parking lot.

16. Really? Football and daredevils...?
    The world would actually be an awesome place if no one showed off, and tried to constantly boost their ego's. People can still find excitement in themselves through different ways (music, stunts, art) without the intent of 'showing off', and people still enjoy watching it. If your only intent in doing something is so you can show it off, then is it even worth doing for you. Most people think "Damn....fuckin cocky" not "Damn I want his cock"
    lol word play.

17. #37 FuckBeerGetWeed, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Very true. OP you and your friend are just straight up retarded, not cool.

18. wow, that is retarded

jumping over moving cars hahahahaha