Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Knowing dad smokes but don't know how to bring up....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Doof, Apr 29, 2013.

1. I found my dads stash about a year and a half ago , and I'm almost certain he still burn it! And I burn all tha time! I'm not super close to my dad like I used to be so for me to bring it up outta know where would be kinda weird, any one have suggestions?

2. When you die you might as well be high. Is it heaven or hell, or is it all a lie? Smoking on purple ease my mind.

3. Maybe try talking MJ a little when an article comes up in the newspaper and see how he reacts. I knew a guy who smoked with his dad, until he died while they were snowmobiling together. He would smoke out of his dads bowl on his birthday every year, until he dropped it and it cracked. Very sad. :cry:

4. If he hasn't ever said anything about it obvious he wants to keep it himself. Don't intrude on his life. Just because he smokes doesn't mean he wants the world to know about it.