Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

know what's great about grasscity?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacktheflipper, Jun 7, 2011.

1. we never use the "SWIM" thing here ("someone who isn't me"). i was visiting this other drug website forum thing and everyone was was saying like "when SWIM did *drug* he felt really wired blah blah blah" and it was annoying as shit and probably pointless. anyway, yeah this place is probably the chillest place on the interwebworld.... :wave:

2. Righttt. Fucking hate that swim shit. People here put stuff about it in their sigs on here sometimes, but that's about it.

3. SWIM went for a swim then swim took a hit and swim went back to swimming. Swim said swimming high is the best way to swim

4. Nothing, this place is an abomination. Jk :D

5. I don't get the reasoning behind it. It doesn't protect you from shit. If a police officer looked at it, he's still going to know you're talking about you (but this likely will not be a problem). If a cop seen it though, they couldn't react any differently than if you said "I" or "SWIM" because neither are enough to go kicking down a door. They'd still need to make their own personal observations before they could act. Saying "I" or "SWIM" will not make a difference as to whether or not they'll decided to take that effort.

No matter what you say online it can be defended pretty easy.

"I said swim, so I was referring to a friend"
    "Yeah, I said "I", but I was just saying it to be cool/get e-acceptance. I don't really do it"

The second bit sounds more believable in my opinion. But like I said, it just doesn't matter either way

6. why do they do that? they do it on drugs-forum right?

7. I like S.W.I.M. Makes me wonder if the story is really about the author of the trip report:confused_2:

8. I fucking loving GC! The people I smoke with don't know jack shit about weed. It's nice to interact with Intellectuals instead of monkeys. Not that everyone here is an intellectual far from it. But still ya guys know what I mean :)

9. I agree.

10. Around here, S.W.I.M. can go S.W.I.M. with the fishes.

11. I <3 grasscity cause it's not a car or music based forum... those get pretty lame quick in my opinion lol

12. #12 ToTheDome, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I <3 you because of your name and picture. Awesome song :)

13. If you look close enough you'll still see a few swimmer's lurking around, but most of them drop the act as more and more people tell them how annoying it is.. Same thing with the captions in the sig..

Me: "No officer.. See my sig.. It says I didn't write this and it was all made up.."

Officer: "So this is made up?"

[​IMG]

Me: "Why yes officer.. That's swims grow.. I have no idea how I came into possession of those plants.."

:confused_2:

14. I know <3 I'm gonna listen to it now, thank you :smoke::smoke:

15. tee-hee! And with my favorite picture! :D

16. bliss IS ignorance eh?

17. Yeah, I agree.
    It's pretty annoying when people do that, it's like you're de-criminalizing youself for something that isn't criminal.
    What's gonna happen? The police aren't secretly spying on a website that caters to kids around the world..
    They're more concerned about the dealers who are supplying.

18. I just died laughing. Oh man.