Know of any Canadian friendly sites?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Christafromnfld, May 23, 2021.

1. Any of you guys know of grass giveaways/ contest or freebies? **Canada only** drop link. Please. :)

2. Treating Yourself – The Alternative Medicine Journal It was MMJ-oriented, but had fairly frequent contests. I won some seeds, a very nice pipe, and a bunch of books in their contests before they stopped sending seeds to the US. :cry: Haven't been there for a while, but Treating Yourself was where I posted up my very first "Granny Storm Crow's List, almost 14 years ago. (It was titled "My Birthday Gift to You".)

And if you like freebies, I have one for you, the links that lead to my Granny Storm Crow's List. I collect news articles and medical studies on cannabis, the cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system. Just click this link to access it - New January 2021 Granny's List

You just might want to keep visiting GC. :gc_rocks: You can get a great cannabis education here- there a group of some very experienced and intelligent people who post here. I read a lot of medical studies and articles for my List and when I find a really interesting one that's not too technical, I post them up at GC. Here are a few I have posted up.

An article on trichs

Study on the History of Cannabis

CBD as an Antibiotic!

There is a lot more to cannabis than growing and getting high!

Granny :wave:

3. The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds run promos and competitions all the time. We have guaranteed shipping to Canada and can accept credit card payments as well as the usual bank transfer, btc, cash etc.