Know anything about Seedsman strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by virginharvester, Aug 28, 2008.

1. They have awesome prices and some decent sounding strains. But I cannot get any reviews of their stuff.

Was thinking about the Sugar Haze for $26.

Anyone?

2. I'm from the U.K and just to let everyone know....
    Seedsman are one of the best. They dont breed themselves but work close with breeders for their own lines (gold,silver,classic) and stock everyone else's seeds, like paradise, nirvhana and sensi-seeds.

3. I got a 10 pack of Seedsman Skunk #1 from the Attitude = 0% germination. G13 Labs Thai S Skunk in the same order are 3 for 5 (still got 5 left). I emailed them to let them know. No reply yet. HighGrade seeds NL#5 were 5 for 5 = 100% germination. All germed identically, all at the same time.

I think it's a matter of the freshness of the stock.

4. i can't speak about seedsman PERSONALLY, but i did get one heads up saying their malawi gold was the worst schwag on particular member ever grew. i can only offer that 2nd hand info.

5. I'm not going to put them down because I never tried their strains. But I did talk to one of their recommended employees over the phone and couldn't get him to say anything good about one of the strains I was interested in so I didn't order. I wasn't asking advice or grow questions, just to describe it and he was rather bland about it. One thing I haven't seen on any boards are successful grow reports showing up. Prices are good and strains sound nice but anyone can write a description.