Know anything about dwarf plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by reptrawr420, Dec 18, 2010.

1. I'm thinking about starting a small grow operation in my house, but I just wanted some small auto-flowering plants. By small I mean real small, like 2 feet tall would be pushing it. I heard about the lowryder and lowryder 2 strains, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything bout those. Like if they really are harvest ready within 9 weeks grown in soil, and what the average yield from a typical dwarf plant would be. Also if anyone else knows any other good dwarf strains that aren't too difficult to grow, considering this is the first time I'm ever going to try growing my own green. Also where I could find the seeds for them online, I'd appreciate it.

2. You can control the height of any plant. if space is a issue u can super crop and LST (low stress training) and still get a pretty good yield

3. what is LST? and how do I super crop?

4. Look in advanced growing techniques in plant training I believe. Lst is Low stress training where you manipulate the plant with tie downs and what not to get it to grow more than one cola. Super cropping is bending the stem below main colas.

5. thanks, I appreciate it

6. I don't know anything about them but I have a couple. . .

[​IMG]

Short Rider
    [​IMG]

Easy Rider
    [​IMG]

7. those look gorgeous, i can't wait to start growing my own

8. Good call with SSS but, I was wondering, if I used this pc grow box set up, PC Grow Box | Grow Box, Hydroponic System, LED Grow Lights and i put in a 400 watt hps light in it instead, should I have basically the same sort of yields? or would I have to switch lamps in between the growth stage of the plant and the flowering stage, since they're all autoflowering strains I'm looking at?

9. you could not put a hps i that it wil get way to hot no matter wat fans you have got dude

10. damn, so any idea of any small tricks or tweaks i could do with the lights or something else to maximize my yield? I've already read up a lot about LST, and I'm definitely going to be doing that see if I can grow a few extra cola's hopefully.