1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

knifing wat ever its called wat is it?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by lacrossestar, Dec 30, 2002.

1. 1st u get ur bud ready. just make decent sized hits. Then u heat up some butter knives (or any knives) with a torch or on a stove. when the knives are hot, u touch one of them to ur hit and it will stick, then u press the other knife on that hit and nice thick smoke will result from it. U will need a hooter of some sort, i usually use the top of a 2L pop bottle cut off. just put the top opening to ur mouth, and press the hit under it so the smoke can gather in the bottle and u dont lose it.

2. oh dude, i totally forgot about hot knives ... havn't had one for at least a year and a half. well, next time i get some weed i know what i'm doing. :D

3. digiiiiiiiiiiit

4. Hmmm and why would you voluntarily do this? I think I'd smoke a can before I'd try that...

5. i do this occasionally because it really conserves bud when im low, and it gets me pretty ripped. The smoke is nice and thick, u can compare it to grav bong smoke

Grasscity Deals Near You