Knife hits... question and IDEA....

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by RubberUndies, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Ok so if you actually do/understand knife hits you know they fuck you up... My question is, people always say its for hash only... Fuck i use flattened bud pieces of Dank with keif sprinkled on top..... Gets me fucked so what's the problem haha....

As for my idea..... Being there is no flame it works like a vape.... Now there is people who use a heat gun and a bong with a big bowl so they can vape the weed and still take the whole hit in a bong....... So i have a huge ass torch and glass rods for bead blowing....... Why not just heat the glass rod and stick it in a bowl of dank and take the bong hit...fucking perfect....im doing this today haha. Ill report back tonight.

2. Hot hit wand... They do it already. Not the exact way you do it, but it still exists.

3. Hot glass hits, sound really fun to do. And no, it's not only for hash, it's just a lot easier to get everything out of the bud when it's hash, but bud works perfectly fine for knife hits.