Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Knife Hit Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KaideWB17, Jul 5, 2014.

1. I've recently got into knife hitting and O.....M.....G i am not disapointed, a tiny bit and im high as a kite, but for some reason i believe i am doing it wrong, how long should i heat up the knife for because i believe im heating it up too long?

I do not have an oven with a stove but i do have a portable hotplate that gets red hot in less than 5 mins, what i usually do is place the knifes correctly ontop of the hotplate then i turn it on and wait until the hotplate it red but by that time it turns itself off because it has a system that if it gets to a certain temperature it shuts down, should i remove the knifes then? should i wait till the hotplate turns red or should i heat them up for about 30 seconds cos i have touched my hotplate after roughly 30 seconds and DAMN IT WAS HOT!

Also when i do actually hit it should i wait till the top half of my bottle is full of cloudy smoke or should i hit as the knifes are in the bottle so its just me inhaling slightly non stop?

I know the description may be a bit wishy washy but please help!

2. Dont do hot knives, chromium fumes arent good for you and taste really bad IMO

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. lol why would you touch the hotplate

remove the knives as hot as you need em, so keep em on till the plate auto shuts off

4. enjoyandlive knows how to kill threads, no one like responding

5. the best way to knife hit is to not knife hit 

6. Seems ghetto as fuck to me. I wouldn't do them personally..

7. Good god if you dont know how to smoke weed, then don't smoke it.

8. That sounds like way too much trouble to me. 

9. #9 enjoyandlive, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    false :laughing: