klonopin

Discussion in 'General' started by his freshness, Feb 4, 2007.

1. how much would 1 mg clonzepam's go for? also, 15 mg morphine pills, and 150 mg effexor (if anyone would even want those)?
    -fresh

2. clonazepams arent that good they carrie more side effects then all the "pams" try diazepam (valium) or temazepam....and effexor is an antidepressant as far as i know lol no one would want that, i dunno about morphines

3. klonopins should probably not be sold for more than two a pill, and even thats pushin it. maybe make a deal at the five pill mark, somethin like 5 for 6-7 bucks. ive never dealt with morphin pills. and, no one in their right mind would want effexor to catch a buzz.

4. i don't take pills. they've all been prescribed. my friend and i were talking and were just interested to know.

5. Effexor.... :rolleyes:

Effexor is an SSRI, with no psychoactive properties.

Good for you. Don't start.

6. morphine pills dont do shit unless you mainline(shoot up)

7. BULLSHIT! Morphines fuck you up no matter how you take them i like to rail them, great body buzz with slight euphoria.

8. ive taken 100mgs before and didnt feel shit and i know its not just me cuz the same thing happened to my friends

9. Just because you and your friends haven't had luck with morphine doesn't mean nobody can get high off of it, I've gotten high on morphine pills many times, and I know people who will stay fucked up for days on morphine patches. Drugs have different effects on different people.

10. No you are wrong, very very wrong. You probably got ripped off, or took pills that you thought were morphine but really were not. I have injested more prescription opiates than you will see in your entire life, and I have gotten high every single time. Why do you think pill addiction is one of the worst forms of addiction around today.

11. no i didnt get ripped off i had the prescription paper with all the information on it right in front of me they were capsules that said kadian on them they were 50mg morphine pills

12. Kadian is morphine, had a rx for 25mg and 50mg time release and immediate release. First when I had the 50mg they were time release and it wouldn't do shit for me either in getting high but did take care of moderate pain, I got the 25mg immediate release and I felt the high much better but morphine is allright I prefer others like oxycodone,hydrocodone over morphine any day.

13. it wasnt the time release i parachuted them, morphine pills just suck balls when it comes to catching a buzz

oxycontin>morphine