klonopin rx question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by waterhurley, Jun 16, 2008.

1. well right now i have a rx for klonopin for my anxiety attacks. recently the kpins havent been doing shit for me. obviously cuz i smoke weed im a high rish of dependcy for addiction.

bottom line is i need something stronger. what should i go in and tell my doctor (even if i havta tell a lil white lie) to get something stronger? also any thoughts on what they might perscribe over k-pins? xanax would be nice cuz i bought a bar from a friend and it helped.

2. i say tell them exactly that. you take them when you need them but they dont have any relief. the anxiety and panics still come on strong.

they might go to 1mg tablets if your on .5mg. or to 2mg if your on 1. i doubt youll get xanax unless 2mg of klonopins arent helping.

3. they got me on .5's and they aint doin shit. they have me on .5's taking 2 at a time.

4. so they pump you up to 2mg tablets.

5. i just want better pills lol

6. Don't ever ask for pills man, but you know that.
    Just honestly tell the doc that the shit isn't working, and hopefully he'll get the picture.

7. i thought kolonopins were pretty hardcore. yeah just go complain, theyll find something to work better.

8. they are big. .5's are nnot. i ahve a rx yesterday cuz stress has been well lets not talk about nut high.

i just hope its not some bs longterm. plus im seeing a differennt doc then normal

hoever i had a 15mg roxi and feelin greeeeeeeat :D