klonopin question

Discussion in 'General' started by waterhurley, May 14, 2006.

1. well i was given 4. i popped 2 at seperate times a week ago. they are .5mg. im 5' 8" and weigh about 140lbs. will i be fine to pop my last remaning 2 together?

2. i fucking hate klonopin

3. Basically you took a really small dose. I'm guessing you were given yellow pills, which are the .5 mg Klopopin (Clonezepam sp?)

I've taken 7 white KPins before (Thats equal to 28 yellow ones) and I was retarded. I don't remember anything for a whole day, and to top it off I drove and almost killed myself and some other guy.

Kpins get you wrecked like any benzo, especially if you drink or smoke on them. So you should be fine taking two yellows at a time, if you really wanted to feel them I would've eaten all 4 at the same time.

4. yeah i have 2 yellows left. didnt take them last night cuz i got wicked baked and passed out and it was too late at 10.

5. how come?

6. well ust popped the alst 2 on a full stomach. that and i just smoked a bowl. i should feel good in a bit

7. cause that shit fucks you up for like 2 days straight and you can't remember shit!

8. i should go out and smoke anohter bowl before they fully kick in