Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kiva green hornet edibles. Help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by trevvac, Apr 8, 2014.

1. I'll be getting some edibles from dealer this week and he has kiva dark choclate edibles & green hornet gummy edibles. Does anyone have expiernce with these edibles and prefer one over the other? also I'm not a heavy heavy stoner so what's an ideal amount for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Green hornet gummy edibles are OK if you eat it all at once, but even then I found that it didn't hit me too hard. Don't have experience with the other one, sorry.

3. Alright, thanks for the reply!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Start with a 10-20mg dose based on what's indicated on the label. If they don't indicate THC content on the label, call them and tell them they're idiots.