Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kiva Bars anyone ?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HighFoSho, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Just had my first one last week, the 180 mg Mint Irish Cream milk chocolate flavor, and it was so BOMB ! :)

Liked it so much, that I'm fixing to get a MMIC card, just so I can get more, without having to depend on anybody but myself.

I've seen that some places carry Bhang Bars which seem to be very similar... except the flavors look kind of whack. I strongly prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate..
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Anyway, the only other edibles I've had, were home made, and some of those got me too high... like anxiety attacks and such, then other X's, they didn't work at all :( Just too unpredictable.

I really like the consistency of "store bought" edibles.

Question: What other edibles are commonly available at CA dispenseries, which are very effective, and of great value (actual THC mg's per $) ???

Peace.