Kissing and Telling

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by liliygrass, Jul 29, 2011.

1. How do you guys feel about dishing details to a new lover about past lovers? Do you find it weird if the new person asks? Is it too much info?

I feel like I'm just curious, and I was pretty high too lol, so while I was going down on him I asked him if my skills got me into his top 3 and he said I was probably more like number 1 :D

But is that weird? hahaa I'm glad I asked though because it turned me on like crazy and well things got even hotter after that...

2. For me, it depends on the situation. I normally do not find it weird if being asked about past experiences. Most of the time I don't mention names.

Also, if I was asked how she ranked while my dick was in her mouth, I'd probably say #1 too... just so she'll keep going. Jus' sayin' ;)

3. You should then ask him,

"Do you tell that to every girl who goes down on you?"

And he'll tell you,

"No, baby, you're truely the best!"

And you'll know what he looks and sounds like when he lies. Which will be a very good thing to remember so that the next time he lies about anything, you'll know.

4. Haha, that crossed my mind too. Oh well, he was having a good time either way and so was I :p

5. Glad you both had good time.

I guess a dude saying,

"Baby, you are the best cock sucker ever!"

is similar to a chick saying,

"Honey, I've never seen a dick as big as yours!"

--

Which I never say, and never want to hear.

--

Once during sex, I heard her say,

"You're dick is the biggest by far."

And I'm thinking to myself,

"I'm fucking you in person, and you're comparing my dick size with your exbfs' dick sizes in your head... fuck me..."

6. I get where you're coming from, lol, some things are just meant to keep to yourself..but hey that's a compliment :D

7. Past relationships should only come up briefly to get an idea.

But details should be kept private until you completely trust that person.

The other half is always going to be curious about these things and one should be honest about it.

8. That's true.

At the moment, it felt awesome. But when the thought sank in, that's when it started to bug me.

But I'm not THAT bothered by it. I'm just amused at how our minds work. :)

9. Ha, you can say that again. I've never lied while dirty talking though, I mean it ALL. If I don't, I just don't say it. So I guess that's a good thing.

And on the subject of dirty talk, I hate when I'm dirty talking and the dude doesn't say much..it's like dude..am I talking to myself?? It makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong :(

10. Men are not very good at multi-tasking.

I like to suck on the nipple while fucking because when I do that, the pussy gets REALLY tight... but too bad, I can only do it for short time, like... 10-20 seconds because I can only concentrate on one thing at a time.

I either find myself sucking the hell out of the nipple, but my dick has stopped, or, my dick is pumping, but my licking has stopped... something like that.

11. Past relationships came up, but I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years so that was ages ago. Plus he knows I am not comparing to anyone cause he is the first and only. My pussy is his untainted holyland.

12. It would not be good if chicks knew how many chicks I have banged out.

13. I never kiss and tell.

In the most gangsta ass way i say this. i sort of get shy and blush when i talk about experiences, so i don't.

14. #14 AbydeBySolace, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Shy gangstas are the the deadliest.they don't talk shit cuz they're shy so they just shoot u.

15. when i did kiss and tell the general reaction I got is WTF, how did you manage to get with her so i don't. didn't need the ego bashing. and its stupid anyways, since when were physical intimacy and bragging rights related?

16. It Almost ALWAYS fucks shit up for me.

Its either the girl being too insecure and taking something I tell her the wrong way or me hearing shit about someone she still chills with and it justs gets my head bugging.

So Hell No.