Kissing after sloppy bjs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jnerps, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I'll kiss her but i won't go full-on making out with her. Bitch go get some listerine...

2. I do it...I remember the first time I came into that predicament though I only did it because I figured if I leaned back or something she'd slap me and leave hahaha now it's like whatever...I am clean so I don't mind.

3. Winner winner chicken dinner

You guys need to man up. Unless she is still gargling YOUR semen, the least you can do is kiss her. I mean, she DID just blow you.

4. girls must love foolin around with you :laughing:

5. This is a nasty fucking thread.

6. ill even bust one inside her, then eat her pussy.

Fuck it.

7. [quote name='"RecStoner"']That shit doesn't bother me at all.

I have kissed her after blowing a load in her mouth
    I have eaten her pussy after blowing a load in it
    I have kissed her while there was a load on her face
    I have stopped her from sucking my dick just to kiss her and then put it back in her mouth.

It's awesome![/quote]

Plus rep when I getty to a computer for honesty, not a big fan of 1-3.....but your honesty is awesome

8. I laugh at all the guys who are afraid of their own penis :laughing:

seriously guys...what the fack? Your penis can't get you sick, and you touch it with your hands every day, many times!

It's cool, but you lose points with the girls when you do dumb shit like that.

9. you might as well just suck your own dick

10. WHy not? Ive jacked off without washing my hands and then ate a bag of Doritos and when i realized it im like ".........Fuck it -_-" so ask me if I wouldnt kiss her after a bj.

11. hahahah.. shit made me laugh.

12. [quote name='"Jiggly PUFFED"']This is a nasty fucking thread.[/quote]

The world is a nasty place.

13. Shit, I sure would if I could.

14. Make her brush her teeth then I'm down. Only cause I make my hoes do a2m.

15. it sounds gross but when you're in the moment, you really don't give a fuck lol

16. Would you kiss a girl if she wiped her mouth afterwards?

If not, would you kiss your new-born baby after it came out of your woman's vagina? I mean, that's your semen that is part of that baby, so really kissing your first born child must make you gay...

FUCKING QUEERS!

17. This guy just killed the thread like a fucking boss!!!

18. sloppy or not, once her mouth has made contact with my dick, she at least needs to take a drink of something...

i would expect the same in reverse, after eating pussy. i wouldn't expect a girl to willingly take her own juices into her mouth, unless she liked that kind of thing. otherwise, i'd take a swig of soda and get that taste out of my mouth before i swap spit with my chick.

19. [quote name='"JEI3US"']WHy not? Ive jacked off without washing my hands and then ate a bag of Doritos and when i realized it im like ".........Fuck it -_-" so ask me if I wouldnt kiss her after a bj.[/quote]

Hahaha made me laugh

20. i have never fucked a single girl who didnt pull me up to kiss me as soon as i made her cum eating her pussy. lol