Kissing after sloppy bjs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jnerps, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I personally dont care, I mean the girl just put my dick in her mouth, the least I could do is kiss her after. What about you guys?

2. No.... no way man. Make her brush her teeth then I'll consider it. Even then I don't kiss bitches, bitches kiss me.

3. It's no big deal.

Chances are I was just eating her out,so it's kind of even.

4. its not a big deal IMO. Yeah, im a girl.. but its like.. what if your having a long, passionate night, and she sucks your dick to start things off, your not going to kiss her after? she took that thing... like you said, the least you could do is kiss her

5. Hell yeah I kiss that bitch, what's wrong with you?

6. I keep my dick clean so I'm not too worried..

Of course I'd kiss her.

7. Ill kiss her unless her lips are all salty

8. i don't. i don't want any jizz or any form of jizz in and around my mouth.

9. Who in the right mind would let the girl suck on your cock giving you a deep throat then your like bitch get the fuck away from my lips.

Disrespect....

I kiss after I get blowed, why the fuck not?

Edit: No jizz gets in your mouth or around it if your girl enjoys giving head.

10. i will kiss her, only if i didn't blow my load up in her mouth (which i rarely do).

but im afraid if i do blow in her mouth and kiss her it'll taste salty and i don't know if i would want that

11. A lot of fruits man.

12. Have no problem with it at all. If she's willing to put my dick in her mouth then the least I can do is kiss her.

13. Hell yeah my girls been with me for 3 years, so shes clean. I kiss that bitch no matter what :)

14. That shit doesn't bother me at all.

I have kissed her after blowing a load in her mouth
    I have eaten her pussy after blowing a load in it
    I have kissed her while there was a load on her face
    I have stopped her from sucking my dick just to kiss her and then put it back in her mouth.

It's awesome!

15. [quote name='"RecStoner"']That shit doesn't bother me at all.

I have kissed her after blowing a load in her mouth
    I have eaten her pussy after blowing a load in it
    I have kissed her while there was a load on her face
    I have stopped her from sucking my dick just to kiss her and then put it back in her mouth.

It's awesome![/quote]

That's the way to do it dude

16. By reading this thread, it appears that people seem to believe that after a girl spits or swallows that there will still be jizz in/around her mouth. I always kiss my girl after blow jobs, and have never tasted anything. Homophobia controling your lives blades?

17. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']By reading this thread, it appears that people seem to believe that after a girl spits or swallows that there will still be jizz in/around her mouth. I always kiss my girl after blow jobs, and have never tasted anything. Homophobia controling your lives blades?[/quote]

Whos talking about spits or swallows? If my girl says gimme a facial and i blow my huge load all over her face, theres no way im gonna let her put my cum onto my face/ in my mouth with a kiss. Wipe it off and ill kiss her

And yes, she does like getting covered in my jizz

18. :laughing::laughing:

19. [quote name='"Keifer Suthrlnd"']

Whos talking about spits or swallows? If my girl says gimme a facial and i blow my huge load all over her face, theres no way im gonna let her put my cum onto my face/ in my mouth with a kiss. Wipe it off and ill kiss her

And yes, she does like getting covered in my jizz[/quote]

Generally, you cum in a girls mouth. Op said nothing about a facial, he asked about a BJ. One would assume when discussing blow jobs that you cum in their mouth, unless they specify its a facial. I was just saying that I don't understand how you could taste the cum after she has swallowed/spit it.