Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kissing a pot head

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Grey Warden, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Question... Gonna sound dumb, but i figure you guys would know. Can you get any THC in you from kissing someone who Smoked weed. Like say they smoked weed 30mins ago and u kiss them after the 30mins...

2. Nope, not even a chance.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. the mouth bro lol. On the mouth. But i have anxiety so i over think things. EVERYTHING on google says no, but i feel weird right now. idk if its from THC trade off in a kiss or if im just happy

4. You tripping bro. Kiss him/her again /,,/

• Like Like x 3
  5. Its just the natural chemical your body releases when you're affectionate. I was only kidding with my first post. Your good don't over think this.

6. Thank you guys. My OCD and Anxiety go hand in hand and loop till i go mad lol but shes so damn hot in my head i was like.. Is the Trade off worth it? is it worth getting anxiety over? and i wwas like fuck yeah and went right for it. but now that its done im just a bit worried thats all. as the person said above i think im just " high " on what just happened lol

7. take a test...

8. Placebo effect

9. My sides, I have none

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kissing someone who just smoked is a sure fire way to find yourself addicted to heroin

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. That weird feeling you're getting from that kiss? It's called a boner...

• Like Like x 4
  12. You don't but even if you did who would notice a bit more THC in their system?