kiss hank's ass

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by phunkyphil, Nov 25, 2002.

1. bump because that was a good thread.

very clever:) even if it is years old.

2. Bobby kisses Hank's ass.

That video was pretty good. Good find.:)

3. Thats fucking awswome. I got it as soon as i read "think christianity". Thats perfect because christians quote the bible and amendments all the time, and whenever i ask them what proof they have, they say just because the bible says it, its right. Thanks for contrivuting this its so perfect lol.

4. I read this story a few months back. It's going straight to my sig.. one of the best analogies I've seen so far

5. Hah. I'd argue that religion is the personal agenda. Fear. Control. Gaining followers. If it started out as good, what was so good about it?

"I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great innermost corruption, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no means is poisonous, stealthy, subterranean, small enough - I call it the immortal blemish of mankind." - Friedrich Nietzsche

6. Damn are you guys retarded. I caught the link to religion a couple lines in

7. what this guy said........

:rolleyes:
    :smoking:

8. some days I really miss this bitch......
    ok...yeah most days

9. Ancient thread is ancient.

10. did you read anything other then the date?.....just curious?

11. Yes, I read the original responses. :p My response was like everyone elses, "Wat".

12. cool was just wondering....I dont know who drug this up......there are some old threads that were fucking epic!
    was a tighter knit group then

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh1xHVATwNU]YouTube - God will fuck you up[/ame]

14. So has anyone kissed his ass yet. This seems legit im gonna go for it.