Kinky

Discussion in 'General' started by sassafrasquatch, May 13, 2004.

1. Im sure some folks will be grossed out by this one, but hey ive seen this argued both ways with much enthusism(sp..).
    So, the question is, does your girlfriend/wife/friend with benefits like the anal play? I have talked to women that cannot get off without it, and some that would slap you in the face if you even went down there...so which is it? Mine...loves it :)

2. I'd probably get smacked in the face for trying it. Not that I want to, I have fun with what I get.

3. yeah that would be a bad idea for just trying to pull that kind of shit on her without talking about it. its all about being comfortable with your partner. you gotta talk about it before you just go ahead and do that, and you gotta have them talk you through it, like if it hurts, stop ect ect... oh and KY warming liquid is my best friend...

4. haha id rather not stick my dick where someone poops out of ....lol

5. anal?!?!?

ewwwwwwww......y wood i want to stick ANYTHING, let alone my prized possession;) into a craphole?!

6. first of all i never said sticking penis in the ass, although that does fall under what i said, anal play. also i never participate in "butt lovin" as highly girl put it, unless my gf has taken a shower and thoroughly cleansed herself before hand. having shit on my finger or penis isint a pleasant thought to me either. but with the right precautions it can be very rewarding. oh and did you know the g-spot can be reached anally so its not like its totally without purpose. like i said ive met women before who cannot even orgasm without some sort of anal insertion. i guess im just a little more open to some other sexual suggestions, and i recommend being more open to different sexual styles and techniques, it can be very rewarding at times. But i do admit, this isint everyone bag, but hey at least be open to the suggestion of the idea.

oh, and ive met a few chicks who when i first asked them about anal play the acted completely against it with much enthusiasm, but once i got to know them they admitted they were at least interested if not curious...

7. damnit. luke beat me to it. :(

.//chris