Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

King Stemline

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 5, 2011.

1. This bong looks fucking amazing. Anyone have it? Recommend it? Is it worth the price, because i saw it is pretty expensive. I'm thinking about getting one but i dont want too big of a piece choo know

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HjPFoSInyg]‪Sovereignty Glass King Stemline milk‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

3. Go to toking tools......

Yes it is worth it, sg is the top of the game right now. I have a natty splash 60mm stemline love it worth every penny.

4. this is regarded as the best bong on the market today. very worth it, they smoke like a fucking dream

5. Looks pretty dope. I approve :D