Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kindbud's Pickups: Michigan's Finest (updated often)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by guest5555555555, Sep 26, 2009.

1. I would not mind smoking any of those buds
    thats for sure

2. you sir get my first post! awesome variety

3. hey man, the harvest i was gonna go help with kinda fell through... he still harvested, but my funding was a bit too low to make the trip all of the way out there. im still trying to get something together before christmas. what were you growing outdoor? do you still have any of the sour diesel? you also did blue cheese right? im still trying to get my growroom and seed situation ready but things are moving slow as usual. on the QWISO note, that is pretty weird that we both were bored enough to make some. mine turned out much better than the last batch... last time i set the shaker jar down then forgot about it for a few hours and by the time i remembered it, it was all green and shitty. this batch had me pretty baked for the first hour or so of work. also i lost my hash smoking bowl (thin, wide mouthed bong bowl) so i resorted to some knifing (which i generally dont care for)

thanks man. just dont forget who popped your cherry :)

4. my mouth is watering.

5. What this guy said!!!

6. see now home come i cant find strawberry cough id love to roll that up

7. your thread is certainly coming along my brotha, +rep if i'm able to again.

8. thanks man, im working on getting some more pics up, i recently hid my flash drive with most of my pics because i was paranoid and now i cant find it. this type of shit happens to me a lot! ill take some pics of my current stash tonight if i get a chance.

9. good shit, i love looking at other blade's stash threads while i'm on probation and am not updating mine. especially those who do a good job of it like yourself.

10. Sick Blueberry yum yum.

11. here's some delicious bubblegum i picked up the other day. sadly its almost gone but i got a couple shots before i broke up the last nug. enjoy. im pretty sure its 100% indica. it smells like bubblegum if youre not too close to the nug and it also has the bubblegum taste on the exhale.

Bubblegum
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

my only complaint is how leafy it was, but i understand it can be a pain in the ass to trim every single leaf and for 60 a quarter i simply cant complain.

12. That's some excellent cannabis. +Rep. :cool:

13. that weed looks so good man, i wish i had me some of that :D

14. wow man nice buds, fucking great pick ups, i wish mine sold that kind of shit, some even try to sell me leaves LOL! keep tokin man :smoking:

15. this thread never seizes to amaze me
    that a nice collect of herb you got going there
    right now im smokin on some no name headies and some durban poison
    the durban is amazing has a nice lemon pine smell
    the no name is nice with an earthy smell, and its pretty frosty
    but anyway nice thead man
    _______+rep_______

16. thats bs man...i dont mind leaves in the buds cuz i just make hash with them but i hate when there are a bunch of loose ones

thanks man, i still have never come across durban. its in my top 10 most wanted though. smoke one for me:smoking:

17. Snow dog looks good to me..

18. dude! i had the same shit a few weeks ago! michigan ftw lol.. . right now i got a hook up on some cali chronic

19. my bubblegum wasnt 100% indica though

20. Reading through this thread is making me drewl