Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kindbud's Pickups: Michigan's Finest (updated often)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by guest5555555555, Sep 26, 2009.

1. here's the grape ape. i was hoping for it to be purple but im quite pleased with its shade of green... its almost a minty green. idk but the smell is unbelieveable and extremely potent. very purple taste

Grape Ape
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

and a macro i found of the purple widow
    [​IMG]

2. that is some exquisite nuggage

3. you my friend, have nice buds! :hello:

4. Here is some original Blueberry i was smoking on last night. smelt very blueberry-ish and left a great blueberry aftertaste in my mouth'

Blueberry
    [​IMG]

5. here's another little somethin i picked up... its called Granny Panties... not sure about the legitimacy of this name. pretty damn strong though feels mainly sativa.

Granny Panties
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. that chemo was looking mighty nice for some reason, i dont know what i would do if i only smoked killer of this potency,

7. holly shit that granny panties is DARK

8. Your shit is fucking amazing, my dank feels so much less dank right now...

Enjoy that shit :smoke:

9. thanks guys im working on getting some more pics up . my memory card is saying there is formatting errors so hopefully my new pics werent lost i just need to take time to figure it all out. if all goes well i should have a handful of new strains up in the next day or so.

10. Nice dude that strawberry cough looks so sexy :smoke:

11. great lookin buds brotha, keep the pics comin, i like how you have a vast array of dank :smoking:

12. damn ... those are some beautiful buds

13. Good marijuana you smoke.

14. ahaa yoda speak!

15. Diggen on that glass for sure

16. (Deleted Pics cuz of size)

I came, page 2. omg

17. +rep,

you getting all this bud from the same dealer in ann arbor?

18. Very nice man

Wish we could get some nice shit like that down the uk

19. no ive got one in ann arbor, one in ypsi, one in inkster, and one in livonia. i like to have different people that only sell the best because that way i can always have a variety.

20. So dank wish i had that dank of stuff comin my way but sadly right now all im gettin is outdoor dank