Kinda makes me mad

Discussion in 'General' started by BobbyBanana404, Apr 20, 2007.

1. it kinda makes me mad that now everyone knows what 4/20 is. Like i was at school and some preppy stuck up chicks that have never even seen weed were like celebrating 4/20 and giggling and shit and idk i just dont like the fact that non-tokers bring up 4/20 like they smoke arg. I remembere when not nearly as many people knew what 4/20 was. It was like are secret little holiday. So what do you guys think do u guys like the fact the everyone knows what 4/20 is or are u more like me and dont really like the fact that its so popular now?

2. Im just waiting for one of those hardcore anti-weed people to try and celebrate 420. Its complete bullshit. Unless they are celebrating colombine in which Ill beat the shit out of them. I bet half those people dont even know what 420 really is.

3. i share your opinion on not enjoying the preps who dont smoke weed celebrate 420 more openly then stoneres themselves

4. i side with you dude, i hate how how everyone acts stupid on 4/20 like a guy i know who doesn't smoke came up to me and was like its 4/20 yahoo and then he starts bagging on the herb thats why on 4/20 i sit at home by myself or with a close friend and toke up

5. Yea, I just got a phone call from my little bro. who's a freshman in HS and he was telling me everyone...like everyone asked him what his plans are ( he's a mini-me ina sort...tie-dye everything long shaggy hair and a guitar straped to his back ) he said that he had people that he's never met come up to him and ask him for bud and acid and all...I feel that that's pretty lame and messed up...people are celebrating a Friday in April ( this time it's friday ) for pretty much no reason since other kids do it and they feel they have to fit in, now my brother is high almost everyday in school and does his own stuff...has like a few friends who he wrights music with ( me included ) and now everyone has been bothering him all day he's told me....pisses me off alot. Then again I'm feeling good so I'm not gunna keep annoying myself haha

6. uh, what?

7. Probably what's happening is that you and your peers grow older, more and more of you hear of 4/20. It's just a natural process, I think. :p

8. welcome to society :D

9. Or you know what else I was thinking of? You know how when you get a car, suddenly you see the same car all over the place? It might be that, too.

10. what burns my ass is that everyone and their brother knows what 420 means so we cant even use it as code anymore.

11. I don't like it. Same thing today a bunch of kids who never been around pot making fun of it and such and your "supposed" to get stoned. It was gay. I wish it was our little secret. Wanna keep the sub-culture going. :smoke: