Kinda Mad That Im Circumcised

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GoodVibesOnly, May 17, 2014.

1. Lol someone gotta get picked on for something

2. I mean, I'll agree that uncircumcised dicks look gross and weird. The look of a dick covered in skin is much less aesthetically pleasing.

But honestly, a dick is a dick. Very difficult in my opinion to use that to justify cutting skin off someone's body part. To me, there has to be some kind of clear health benefit and all there is to my knowledge is decreased chance of getting AIDS?

3. #63 Xtreme_Chaos, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
    Sorry OP, if you were looking for an open-minded place to debate the current status quo of infant circumcision, this isn't the place. Trust me, I've tried. 

lol, you will find nothing but idiocy like this at every turn on this site.

Im circumcised and fucking hate that my liberty and pursuit of happiness was taken from me in that regard. Genital Integrity is a RIGHT for ALL, not just for females, thanks. Not to mention fact is that circumcision degrades pleasure and sensitivity when compared to an intact penis. There is no debate about this fact.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06685.x/abstract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

http://i.imgur.com/qrhjW.jpg - all these boys seem thrilled. Clearly something that should never be debated...right pro-circ GC community? (Which seems to be all of you.)

http://www.theweeklings.com/wp-content/uploads/Sorrells-Chart-copy.jpg

TL DR If you didn't ask to be circumcised, but you were born in America as a man, you are shit out of luck. No rights or laws will protect you. No one on the internet will care about your opinions. You will forever be ostracised for holding onto your beleifs that genital integrity is a RIGHT for all. The only thing you can do is to continue, fighting the good fight, and one day, one day, we will finally have our victory.

4. #64 Xtreme_Chaos, Jun 6, 2014

Yeah, I didn't want my daughter to be made fun of in locker rooms either, that's why I popped her hymen at birth. Also, I gave her double mastectomies cause it'll prevent breast cancer and make her 'cleaner'.

Excellent thread submission! I guess since one guy brought it up 3 years ago we can officially close the case!

5. #65 Rootsphere_Farms, Jun 6, 2014
    Why would anyone want to see a dick not hard? Yeah flaccid they will look completely different, who cares about flaccid though? A uncircumcised dick looks the same as a cut one when hard, I can speak first hand. I'm happy I am uncircumcised, I probably have a lot more feeling in my dick than people that are cut have for one. Pull the skin back if it's flaccid and there you go, you look the same as a cut one.

The only health benefits is cleanliness, people that are not circumcised have a higher chance of getting smegma(dick cheese) Otherwise, you're left with a lot of feeling you're missing out on

6. Muh body muh choice!!!!!1!1!!!

Errrr as long as you're female

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I'm interested in how you found that out. "Mom and Dad, why can't I jack off as easily as my friends."

Did your parents just tell you or did you ask?

8. Don't be. Un-cut peens look a bit strange, imo. 

In the high school I went to guys who were uncircumcised would walk around in the showers/locker room covering their cocks w/ their hands, clearly embarrassed. I'd be posturing, strutting around, flexing my muscles; wrapping my dick around my wrist asking motherfuckers what time it was :p

No way in hell I'd wanna be uncut  :smoking:

9. Well, aside from the fact that I'm obviously circumcised and have difficulty masturbating without thinking so hard my eyeballs pop?  :\\

10. #71 jas43, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    The disdain for uncircumcised penis is purely a social construct! Don't ever tell us what's "normal"!

It's our gynocentric ways that make these judgments evident in everyday transactions!

It's our misandric culture that makes everyone think that circumcision is "normal"!

Muh penis tip muh choice!

Join the APAG
    All Penis Accepted Group

Hahahaha
    I guess being a SJW is kinda fun when everything can be flip flopped this easily.

11. #72 LoveisKind, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    I remember being with this guy and I had sex with him and I can tell he was circumcised. I guess it didn't heal right and a "skin bridge" was the result. I wasn't bothered by it, but I was inclined as to why it looked like this and found out by looking it up.

12. #73 iAmBetty, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    Your own personal opinion about whether a circumcised dick is better or not shouldnt matter for any penis that isn't actually yours.

Any future sons of mine will be uncircumcised until they decide they want to get cut, IF they decide they want to be cut.

It should be illegal to circumcise boys after birth unless its absolutely necessary for whatever reason. "Because my religion" doesn't count.

13. I like being circumcised and so did every girl I've been with :) It does feel different and adds a helmet to your soldier rather than a skin bag.

14. I give no shits that I am cut. really does not bother me in the least.

I remember some girls in school saw a uncut dick and freaked out about it. 

just saying sometimes people freak out because of an uncut dick. they never complain about a cut one.

15. Being raised in America, where it is normal to be circumcised makes us believe that it is 'weird' or 'gross' to not be circumcised... But that's just what we are taught to think by the society we live in.
    I'm sure in counties where men don't normally get circumcised they are thinking the same thing about us.

I just feel bad for females who have to get circumcised in other countries due to religious beliefs or whatever it may be. That has got to be extremely painful and a female circumcision would be the removal of the clitoris.... that is removing the only part of the female body that is there purely for pleasure! Poor girls.

• Like Like x 1