Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kinda cool story, you should try it sometime

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddders, May 12, 2010.

1. soo today, my power when out. I kinda had to get a shower and it was off for like hours so i just got a flash light. It was a super bright LED flashlight.

the thing was huge and has tons of leds. so the point of this story is, I shined the flashlight into the mirror and it lit up my whole bathroom with this awesome whiteish blue tint!!

i was so baked and it looked fucking awesome. Then i preceded to take a nice warm ass shower. Soo fucking relaxing.

the whole room was like blue and white. so cool. someone else try it! you wont regret it.

best shower ever and im prob gonna get a led lamp or something that plugs into the wall so i can have this really relaxing shower time more often. SHIT WAS CASH!! :smoke: :eek: :D

2. sounds pretty peaceful n soothing

3. How did you shower if you had no power :confused:

4. [​IMG]

(kidding)

5. Not everyones electric is somehow connected to the water supply.. I live in FL and NY and during hurricanes in FL, when power goes out ,we still have running water, (thogu hone time we didn't, weird).

6. yeah depends if you go off city water, or have a well, ect. i dunno how bright that was man, but i'd probably be fckin scared lol

7. I was gonna try that like a week ago cause we had a huge as flood or some shit. We didnt have water though

8. My power was out a couple days ago for a few hours and the water worked just fine lol the only thing is you have to be careful about wasting hot water... I guess the electricity is what provides hot water. heh

9. I think that works if you use a blue lights or have blue painted walls.

White on white = white, surprisingly enough.

10. [​IMG]

11. hahahaha,that was funny :laughing:

12. Well i didnt know if he was on well water or city because im on well so when the power is out, boiler is dead and so is the water pump.