kinda bummed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bugshateme, Jan 23, 2010.

1. #1 bugshateme, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    i've seen a bunch of threads about friends constantly mooching people's weed lately, and now i feel like the same thing's happening to me :/

don't get me wrong, i love smoking my friends up and sharing the love, but when it's every single time we smoke together, AND paying for munchies, it gets to be a little bit much. yeah, i usually have weed, that doesn't mean the shit's cheap, and just because i'm smoking with you doesn't mean it's your weed, y'know? i'm cool with smoking a couple bowls with some friends and chilling, but i don't wanna smoke my entire stash in one night. they do. it's like, if there's more weed, they have to smoke until the bag's empty.

a week or so ago, i was smoking with a good friend of mine (who i always smoke up and vice versa) and another friend of ours who never really pays for shit. it's not because she doesn't have money, she just doesn't ever chip in, and we'd just finished smoking a few bowls. my friend whose weed we were smoking walked away to go to the kitchen or something, and this girl just grabs one of our bags and starts packing another bowl and says 'haha, this way he can't say no.' well he comes back, we look at each other, and then he just tells us to get in the car and he drops her off. really, that's just rude if you ask me.. :mad: but then me and him came back to the condo and took some bong rips and made dinner :smoking:

so anyway, yesterday, my friend calls me up and asks if i have any weed, and i tell him i have like a gram i was planning on smoking, and he asks if i can give it to him. i said maybe, if i could hit up my dealer or something so i wasn't out of weed on a friday night. i call him back like 10 minutes later and say i couldn't get in touch with him, and ask him if he can call anyone else and he says sure.

20 minutes later, my phone has rung 13 times and this kid's standing on my fucking doorstep.

me: ..dude, why're you at my house? i have to go to work.
    him: can i have my weed? (literally what he said)
    me: ..-silent for a few seconds- do you have money or anything? i'm kind of low on money right now.
    him: but you have money to buy weed..

i don't even know how, but he ended up in my house, started rummaging through my kitchen while i was upstairs and ate my lunch and took my gum. i come back downstairs and say i smoked the last of my weed earlier and thought i had another bag, and he says bullshit, WALTZES UP MY STAIRS INTO MY ROOM, picks up my pipe with a bowl i'd packed and planned on smoking after work, and says 'you have weed'

me: that's all i have, and i was gonna smoke that after work.
    him: can we just smoke it now?
    me: i have to drive and go to work.. that's not really a good idea for me.
    him: can i smoke this then? since you smoked my weed and all.
    me: -silent again and like, infuriated-
    him: maggieeee i wanna smokee
    me: alright alright i'll smoke with you another time but i really have to go to work, i'm gonna be late.

he looks at me for a second, then picks up my fucking lighter, smokes my bowl and then sits down on my bed saying how good it tastes or some shit. i said that i was gonna drive him home and took my pipe from him, put it in my drawer and walked out of my room and downstairs, assuming he'd finally taken the hint and was following me. well, he comes downstairs about a minute later with my last bag in has hand, gives me a dirty look and hands me $10 and just walks out my fucking door.

what the fuck. i even told him to come back and give me my weed (i pay $20 a gram) and he just fucking keeps walking. i couldn't like, tackle the guy or anything, he's like 200 pounds and over 6ft, and i'm an 85lb, 4'9 girl. but really, i was about to get in my car and run his ass over or something.

and i was gonna smoke with a good friend of mine who i havent smoked with in forever and i absolutely love chilling with and now i have no weed and my main dealer's away, and my other guy is in juvie or something. :/

sorry this got kinda long, i'm just fucking pissed and bummed right now. you know that guy who spams your phone when you dont answer a text within 3 minutes or your aim? that's him. he doesn't fucking take no. if i say i can't chill because i'm sick, he'll call and call and call for hours and get the same answer and this is just too far. like, do people have no common courtesy anymore? really now?

2. Just skimmed through your post, but I can say without question that he's a douche bag and I would disassociate myself from him if I were you.

3. You shouldn't have let him smoke your bowl.

4. Wow, screw that kid. If it was my property he would never set foot on it again.

5. Thats fucked up, you pretty much just got robbed. If I were you, I would be spending a lot of time thinking about a good way to get back at that dude. Also obviously never talk to that shithead again.

6. I know people who are like this with calling/texting. Never pick up. If you do they just learn that the more they bother you the more likely you will respond. The only solution is to completely ignore them, and get back to them on a completely different day. If they show up at your house don't answer the door. They'll learn if you're busy, you're busy and they only inconvenience themselves by trying to push the matter.

7. wow, that doesn't even sound like a friend to me, that guy has no respect for you at all. what a dick

8. yeah, i'm definitely not going to be spending too much time around him anymore, or even mention that i have weed or anything :/ he's acted this way since we were freshman and earlier, but that really, REALLY crossed the line.

hah, yeah :( i was honestly in some furious shock or something. he didn't smoke the whole bowl, he just took a hit, but even then i don't know how i let that happen.

trust me, he isn't coming around here for a whileee. he can sit in the cold and ring my doorbell all he wants. :mad:

i feel like i got fucking robbed :( i don't really want to start shit over a gram though.. especially me being the size of a 4th grade boy and all, lmao. unless you have any nonviolent, humiliating ideas i could run with ;D

he actually just imed me and asked what i was doing tonight. i said i was supposed to be smoking with some friends but i don't have any weed left (hintttt.) and all he said was lol and then he started spamming me with god knows what. i just stopped answering.

i wish this was 100% true. i've known this guy for years, and the entire time, he's always done that. i never pick up, and he just keeps calling and calling. i've actually had to unplug my landline phones a couple of times.

agreed about not answering the door though. if they don't get the idea that i'm not home or don't wanna chill, they can sit at the door as longgg as they want, i'm the one who's warm inside :D

9. i think you should invest in some pepper spray or a tazer. what a dick this dude is

10. I would have shot his ass with the quickness.

11. Law protects women, fuck that prick up badly. Six foot man abusing short women...fucking despicable.

-Leaf :smoking: