kinda a lame question for this forum but....

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, May 18, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

2. lol i even predicted that id catch crap for this thread lol FIRST ONE TO COME TRUE HOW IRONIC LOL :hello::smoke::smoke::D

3. Just show her an O of some sweet stuff and say "If your not down I'll just float off". :cool:

4. just my opinion.....

thats pretty creepy

5. [​IMG]

6. lol yea that would be perty hot!!

an thanks man =] i honestly (not sarcasm) didnt know that =] thanks i just forgot to do it when i qouted this one perty fuckin stoned right now:smoke:

7. for surely is i am called a creep by everyone i tell this to =] (you that guy who smoked that huge blunt on utube? u know that mastachiefa guy?

8. sounds good to me!!!!

HA I KNEW YOU WHERE FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

9. This is my new favorite thread.

A used xbox and plasma tv wouldn't even buy the first class plane ticket to get her (not to mention her entourage) to your house.

10. Well, no, a legitimate A-list actress probably isn't going to show up for 5 grand.

However, we're not exactly talking about Demi Moore here.

She's pretty much "the chick from Superbad". I mean, no offense to her, but some actors and actresses need to step back down to reality when it comes to shit like this, because the difference between charging 50 grand and 5 grand for something like this is about 15 minutes apart.

And the really sad part is if the actor or actress is still well-grounded and would do an appearance for this or even a lot less, it's usually the greedy fucking agency or manager that "sets" obscene prices like this.

Ah Hollywood...The land of handouts.

11. If you include travel expenses, *I* get paid almost 5 grand for a speaking appearance, and I'm not even close to being a celebrity.

12. hey OP is that how y'all get down in Wyoming..??

but seriously you don't know her you may think you do from superbad and whatever else she did, but news flash shes an actress so you don't know how she is and spending money to try and find out is suuuuuuper lame.....

there has got to be some girls in Wyoming....

13. lol yea thats how we do lol jk

an yea i know she is just an actress yea it super lame but whateve lol

an sadly not for me everyone i ask out is either repulsed that such a thing would as em out or tells me fuck no so u know what my confidence is perty low lol:smoke: but whateve they bitches anyway they dont know what they missin out on

14. agreed about the agency an manager greedy fucks

15. lolo y ur new thread????

16. you seem like a cool guy, so let me just tell you their are a lot of girls you can get.. you get rejected by one move on to the next, don't let rejection lower your confidence.. everybody gets rejected just bounce back and move on....

17. thanks man :smoke: an yea i aint gonna let it ruin my confidence no more just get sick of bein rejected so many damn times lol gets old afta a while

18. i saw a girl working at a guitar store near me who looked exactly like her.

she was giving me thirsty eyes, then as i was about to go talk to her her boss told her she had to mop the bathroom

o well... i can always go back there

ive actually seen lots of girls who look exactly like her, you should just find one and settle for that

19. You do know she has hemorrhoids right?

20. nope not me