Kind of intimidated by this girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by demiss18, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Sup blades, first post here!

I'm 18 & she's 19. I'm in grade 12 currently, and she's doing an extra year.

She's interested in me. Very upfront about it too. Which is great! It's just, she's into all of these cool things. She dances, plays guitar, piano, sings, etc. Very musically inclined. And then there's me. I don't play any instruments, I'm not really into any sports (except for paintballing, and planning to get into skiing this winter).

It's not that I'm self conscious about my looks.. I'm just afraid she'll find me boring. What do you think?

2. Bruh if you doubt your swag or whether she'll laugh at you or like you then you need a confidence boost. Look in the mirror say im the shit. This is the way I am. She is going to be all over my shit. It will work. That way even if y'all don't fibe...which y'all should cuz she into you...it doesn't matter and after you'll realize it ain't that hard man. Good luck

3. If you go for it, try to focus on her when you talk instead of yourself. Girls don't like guys who talk about themselves all the time.

4. [quote name='"Rivera"']If you go for it, try to focus on her when you talk instead of yourself. Girls don't like guys who talk about themselves all the time.[/quote]

Exactly this.. Just focus on her and you'll be fine lol

5. Dude , with an attitude like that you wont go no where , beileve in tyourself

6. dude quit being insecure. she likes you, that's more then enough. She's done her part.

It drives me crazy to think of all the cool chicks and relationships I missed out on when I was younger simply because I was insecure. I look back now and see all these chicks that clearly wanted to hook up with me but I always thought:

'nah she just likes me as a friend, that's why she's hanging out with me alone on a friday night laughing at all my jokes' god I missed out on alot of hotties in my younger days.

7. As long as you and her go out and do things I can't see how she will ever think you're boring. Just don't be the type where y'all constantly sit at home and watch tv.

8. Tell her your dick is immense! You can even let her name it and a draw a face on it with sharpie. lol

9. Since she was held back a year, you know she's stupid. You should not have any reason to feel intimidated by a dumb-dumb.

10. or she doesn't give a fuck

11. "Doing an extra year?"

Hmm...

12. since she likes you that pretty much is over half the battle right there. you'd have to be a moron to fuck something like this up. just be confident in yourself and show you're interested in her too. make eye contact, joke around, use body language and all that jazz and you're good to go duder. good luck man

13. Have some confidence in yourself for once! This chick wants your dick and is obviously trying to get your attention. Just go along with the flow.