Kind of a wierd question...

Discussion in 'General' started by metalstonerking, Jun 29, 2006.

1. When you gys get high and go to any sort of social setting... do you just find the whole thing hilarious? Like, when I'm high, I find humanity/society so ridiculous, like mashing some random guys in with some random girls and then everyone trying to act all cool, or people trying to be hardasses... just fuckin everything! I just sit and laugh at how ridiculous humanity is... everyone takes themselves all serious...

anyone else get this?

2. I hear ya man. People take themselves WAY to seriously. If you get more than 4 or 5 people in one place it turns into a popularity contest, I just laugh man, because who really cares anyway? Y'know what I can't stand though? Gossip. I have no fucking time for that. When I hear people talking about other people behind their backs, I just have to say grow the fuck up man. Quit worrying about other what other people are doing and live your own lives.

3. Holy shit dude that's like exactly what I was talking about haha... popularity contest... bro that's putting it perfectly...

4. haha i always used to crack myself up observing how guys n girls interacted in school while i was on acid, haha if you ever watch, guys will do the stupidest shit when there talkin, haha like put a hand on the girls shoulder jus to get a little touch

also people act alot more like animals than you think when u walk around on acid, i dunno if this happens to anyone else but i become like a psychology expert on acid haha, i can tell exactly why people do what their doing n a general idea of what there thinking.

5. it's definitely amusing.

i was at work last night (wal-mart), and it was a madhouse. it was so much fun to see how the mindsets of the customers clashed with each other. people were yelling, bitching, just being downright rude and annoyed. oh welllss.

6. Haha, I'm like that when I'm high. I just watch peoples interactions and know why they're doing it and the underlying reasons. 99.9% of the time its for personal gain, very rarley do you see a selfless act. I've never tried cid before so I couldn't even begin to imagine going to school like it :D

7. without a doubt.

my girlfriend's room has a chair right next to the tv. and you can't see the tv when your sitting in it.

if you watch people as they watch tv they are like zombies. you don't really get to look at people watching tv to much, as you are watching it with them.

kind of made me think of plato's myth of the cave. we are just watching representations of life.

8. Hahah holy shit I thought I was the only one...

It's weird man

9. i do the exact same fucking thing. i also do itwhen i smoke with a lot of people and just watching how incredibly blazed some of the people are i die laughing.

10. I love watching society go about it's business when Im high, it's like a big act all set out for our enjoyment.