kind of a gross question..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by seeyouauntie, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..but we\'re all adults here right?

Ok i\'ve got this girl coming over tonight, and i really like her and we\'ve made plans that we were going to go all the way tonight. I was wondering if there\'s anything that would make me taste better.. i\'ve heard pineapple juice works well, but do i have enough time if i down a ton of that stuff? she\'s going to be here in like 3-4 hrs.. :)

im excited but nervious.. i havent been w/anyone for like a year.. :cool:

2. um, soap and water...

...take a shower

i\'d be more worried about how she\'s going to taste. tell her to take one too...

3. lol i was talking about my cum.. but i was didnt want to come out and say it because im not sure if it would be against forum rules or not..

yah i plan on taking a shower before hand.. :hello:

4. haha lol... dude man, you\'ll be fine.. you shouldn\'t care about that.. i don\'t even know if thats possible :rolleyes: lol just enjoy :D

5. Do you even know if she is down to take a shot in the mouth and then swallow? Just food for thought...

6. how can you plan such things !!!?§?§?§?§?

where is the fun ?

+++

it ain\'t gross, it depends on your partner.

i had a gf whom would not even put her lips on ma thing, we found other ways to have fun .
    and i (luky me) had one deepthroater that woz cool action coz it\'s .. how should i put it... good.

things that if you eat often will end up giving a taste to your cum
    (those informations were harvest on the pillow)
    coffe
    banana
    lemon

girls can you add to the list... ?

i\'ve heard that champagne works, but never met a girl whom had swalloed such cum..

+++++++++++++++

let\'s have a poll !!!

*edit*
    done:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?p=505667

7. yah we\'ve talked alot, its weird were really open about talking about sex but we just havent had the time to actually do it.. so i already know what turns her on..

8. :hello: Well, the eating fruit thing works, but it takes more than a few hours to work. I wouldn\'t really worry about it if I was you. Take it from a girl...we understand:) . I mean, we can\'t complain if we want you all to do the same to us. Besides, most girls don\'t even swallow;) . She\'ll probably tell you she\'ll do it if you don\'t cum in her mouth. You know? Every girl is different but I wouldn\'t stress too much about it. Just make sure you don\'t have those akward silent moments...keep it all flowing....Good luck!!!!:D

9. BEST ADVICE EVER

10. :hello:THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! :hello:

11. arg, well last night didnt really go as planned.. :rolleyes:

She was 2 hours late (like usual, she\'s really flaky) so we didnt go out to dinner until about 9 but i put all that behind and had an awesome conversation. i havent laughed so hard in a long time, we pretty much crack each other up we both had tears rolling down our face about 10 min into sitting down, so in that aspect it went well.

We got through about 10 or so and my parents already came back from their x-mas party, so sex was out.. eh... i think she was probably more disappointed than i was. So we went over to my buddies house and just hung out utnil about 12:30.

The thing is i really like her, alot.. but she is just so damn flaky and that pisses me off like none other. For instance about a month ago i asked her if she wanted to go to a party that was coming up later that week. SHe agreed, and seemed excited about the idea. well that day she pulls this shit, \"oh im too tired and i forgot i also promised i\'d help my friend move\" arrrrg. But the flip side of it is, when we do hang out things are great..

im torn..

12. that may be the best way it could have happen.

13. Maybe she\'s one of those girls that really does wanna have sex and says she does but deep down she\'s scared. You know? I mean, I know I was sooooo ready to have sex and talked about losing my virginity, but when it came down to it I was very scared. You know? Just hang in there. If you have so much fun together and all she\'ll losen up. You sound like you both like eachother very much. Good luck dude.:D

14. Thanks! :)

lol no i dont think she\'s afraid of having sex, she\'s 24 and i saw her \"toy\" box, and she\'s definitely not a virgin.. but then again maybe she is just nervous about getting naked and stuff in front of someone else.

15. In my experience planned sex is usually bad sex...

16. thats kinda what i was feeling last night too, which is why i wanted to go out to dinner before hand. Its not like were dating or anything so i felt kind of awkward about her just ringing the door bell and us fucking... even though im a guy some sort of \'mood\' builder would be nice.. :)

17. coffee is bad, makes it bitter, i somehow saw a list of foods that affect it, coffee and tea were in the \"bad\" list, i think alcohol was in the good one... only vague memories of this though

18. She\'s 24. She should have her own place.

19. yeah...how old are you anyways?

oh, and an apple a day is what I read in men\'s health. That\'s a great magazine, you should subscribe.

20. im 21, she dosent have her own place for reasons i dont feel like getting into.. plus she\'s in college.. as am i.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.