Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kind Creations Info?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vicious, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Anyone know who to contact kind creations? Someone posted a piece of theres a long time ago and I've wanted one ever since. I would to be able to get one for Christmas.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry to whoever's pictures I stole cause I know they post here. Just consider yourself an inspiration

2. Wow I like the color of the percs. And the precooler/ashcatcher looks like an illadelph. Yeah let me know if you can locate a retail seller.

3. You have to order it directly from the KC. They blow it just for you. Every inch can be customized. I saw someone post a bumble bee one that was black and yellow. Amazing glass.

4. that perc looks fucking intense :smoking:

5. Can you send me one too please?

6. can i get the info as well please.

7. KC is the shit, VERY reliable.

8. shit my bad i missed that you were askin for their connect, anyone else still need it?

9. Can you PM me?

10. id like that info too, could someone pm me please?