Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kind Bud or Regs?& Difference between beasters and KB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kind 3ud, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Hey GC,

So im fairly new to toking. I had a simple question, Im going to resupply tommorow from my dealer, I wanted to know whats more economical. Should i spend a 50 for a half O of reggies that could be shit to actually hig mids or beasters, Or just buy an eighth,so nearly 11 grams less of kind bud for that price. I know kb takes less to get your higher but quanity can come in helpful for reselling and having friends over. My budget is roughly 30-60 a week so Im trying to get the best out of my money.

Oh yeah, I recently found out that ive never smoked KB, for a few months ive been getting ripped and buying 30-60 or commonly known as beasters for KB price. It was good weed,few seeds,and normally hairy with slight crystalization.Even now,half a bowl to myself gets me ripped. But the true value is around $15 to $25 less and eigth.. Is KB really that good, how much more crystylization does it have then beasters and is the high significantly stronger?

2. there's always better weed, and there's always a different high.

But tbh, we can't help you out without any pics. Terms like regs, mids, beasters, and kb are completely subjective.

3. I would imagine for 50 half O it would be pretty shitty bud.

and Kind Bud is a better buy in my opinion, but if you're on a tight budget then the half may be the way to go. See if you can find any inbetweens, that are (probably) higher in price and quality but less so than the kind bud.

Either way, Kind Bud is some decently good stuff, but certainly not worth 50 an 8th.

4. dude wtf, kind bud is just a term for really good nug, its not a strain name or anything. so you cant say its not worth 50.

Also OP, I pay 50 for a half of some mids, theyre not shitty theyre just good regular old reliable mids. Thats what i would buy if i were you.

5. Uhh okay you don't need to give me a wtf but okay.

And yeah, if it's being marketed as kind bud, it's probably not worth 50 dollars.

6. haha wow i've never seen someone get offended by a wtf, i didnt mean to seem like i was speaking harshly:smoking:

7. It's all subjective. Around here Kine Bud or KB is labeled as the standard 10 a gram bud. Not too great but much better than mids or shwag. And the good weed is called Headies.

8. my friends back home refer to kb, the same stuff i would call beasters around here its:

headies/dank
    kb/beasters
    high mids
    mids
    reggies
    shwag

usually weed falls under one of those categories around here, good luck picking up dude

9. get the regs, it will be better if you have friends over, and it will probably last you longer.

10. Just so you know, and Im not bein a dick, its called kind bud AKA beasters or BC bud.

11. Can't really describe it, get some pictures or somthing

12. here kb is dank beasters or pretendies are good and regs or 30 or mids is just regular weed and hedies means just some crazy kb like trainwreak or sourdesil

13. get the half oz.. Do you want 3.5gs or 14.. I mean really even if u gotta smoke more, you will STILL have left overs..