Killzone 3, Ps3, FPS

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SaikoSkulio, Feb 16, 2011.

1. If you are getting one game this year, get killzone 3. If you enjoy FPS then get killzone 3. If you own a Ps3, GET KILLZONE 3. I just finished playing the first 2 or 3 levels, and I am totally tripped outa my fawking MIND! That shit was just like WOOOO DIIID YOUUU SEEE THAT!!!. Lol, I grabbed a dude by his neck and jabbed my fingers into his eye sockets. It was fawkin' CRAZZZZY. It is hard though.:hello::hello::smoke::)

2. Yea I have been trying to get this game to run for a while now and no dice. Just black screen after the move instructions. Trying to split the psarc file and copy to internal hopefully that works better than extracting it. Got the day off tomorrow and have been waiting until I get this game running to blaze.

3. Played a half hour or so of the campaign and its ok. Will definitely be buying this one for multilplayer though.

4. Glad to see you got it working. Why did you need to split the file? I just FTPed it over, then started GAIA, disk boot turn on, selected the game, booted to xmb, and started the game. Worked the first time. I'm on Wainikoko.(<<Whateva lol.) Have you tried the SSL bypass yet? I tried and it worked, just to much hassle.

5. Well I tried to FTP it over but could never make the connection between ps3 and pc. Then I tried using psarc to extract it to external then copy to internal. Basicly since I couldnt FTP and was using external I had to make that psarc file <4gb. The program split it into 10 files and multiman rebuilt the file during copy to internal. I'm still learning but I'm glad I got it working finally.

6. Sending back two of my three gamefly games today, and it's next on my Q.

That and resident evil 5, have a craving for going back to my zombie crushing days. :p

Littlebigplanet 2 till then. :smoke:

7. I didnt even know.....when did it come out??

8. Next tuesday.... lol

9. sooo....is it any good guys?

10. The game is awesome, I haven't gotten it yet, but I borrowed it from my girl's little brother. The visuals are top notch, the best on Ps3, next to Demon's Souls. The multiplayer is extremely fun, and gets pretty hectic. Can't wait to get my copy.

Also, comes with Socom 4 beta code, can't wait for that.

11. The storyline is bland as expected and at the end I felt kind of bad for Jorhan instead of triumphant.

The levels are really massive, and there's so many explosions and electrical shocks going on, must be great with a 3d tv.

Multiplayer is a blast of course, even though I'm not the best at aiming, too many Marksmen like in all games, everyone wants stealth/invisibility.

Gonna play the socom beta, I think it starts the 29th for the killzone 3 customers.

psn: psykotiksensi