Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Killer Midgrade

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sinister, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Last night I got a eighth off a friend for 30 of this really good smelling super green bud with a average amount of seeds in it.

But the best part is this stuff hits better and gets me higher than kb, kinda odd, wonder what happened, because this stuff is up to par if not better than the really good kb I see float around, and it doesnt seem to be laced, either, its all a weed high.

Anyways I thought id share this to see if anyone else has had similiar experiences.

2. maybe it's just 'cause you're used to dank, and now you're experiencing something a bit different. i usually notice a difference between a dank and a mids high. i get all retarted when i'm all midsed up :D

lol, enjoy the rest of your sack man :)

3. mids high is prolly my fav just because im relaxedfand spacing the fuck out