killadelph illadelph scope with 2nd label?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by drewwalrus, Nov 7, 2014.

1. #1 drewwalrus, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    recently bought a new illadelph "scoped killadelph" series that has platinum labels. At the bottom of the downstem joint there is an additional label that says "2nd" in italics. The piece came with the correct box also came with a green santa cruz grinder with the Illadelph shield on one side, so I am pretty certain it is not a fake. I got the piece for a steal and it looks great but i was wondering what that "2nd" label meant. any help would be awesome. 20141107_011334.jpg 20141107_011301.jpg

2. You were not the first victim of the killadelph.... Only thing I could think of

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. My guess would be either;

1. It's a second series, maybe they make Killadelph in batches?

Or 2. It's got imperfections that mean they sell it cheaper. Something they sell off after the flawless ones?

Just a guess though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 NYCchronic, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    My local shop has the greatest selection of Illadelphs I have ever seen and the killadelphs there looks different than yours so I would guess that its 2nd edition? or something like that. Anyways I would never get an Illadelph, they offer the same functionality as any other high end glass local or from companies like Sovereignty, Mobius, Mav, DG, HISI, etc.....but for like 200$ more

5. Only would a stoner be worried about why "2nd" is randomly on something haha. I would say probably second model

Stay green

6. It means that your delph has minor flaws and didn’t meet illadelph quality standards. That’s why it was more affordable

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. OP is 7 in years old & they haven't been online for the same time lol