KillaCouples Tough Tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by H3rbOshin, Dec 25, 2012.

1. So i got 4 more papaya clones woot. My new spayers came in for my bucket so I'm going to repair that tonight. I'm stoked for my harvest. One more potential week then chop chop to make room for the next batch

2. Okay guys so check this out... I descend my stairs to my lab in a box like i usually to following work and i open my flower tank to see a sea of purple. I've seen some in the stem usually. But I've never seen them get this deep. I'm nor sure if my cooler night, temps triggered it out my new feeding regiment.

Apologies in advance for the light pollution of my hps and the quality of my camera

ForumRunner_20130322_073556.png

ForumRunner_20130322_073608.png

ForumRunner_20130322_073621.png

3. Hey gc, been a good morning. my new digital usb microscope came in so i'll have some nice trichome pics to post up. I also got my EZ sprayers for my clone bucket so I plan on fixing my bucket and taking another 25 cheese clone. Going to be picking up some more strains after I pull what I have in my flower room. I'm so psyched, i've never had such purple cola's before so this is definatly going to be a learning experience. I'd like to think its the lower temps in there off period. this is the first time my harvest timed up with winter/spring.

I'll have those 200x pics once its daylight in my flower room.
    until them this is KC signin out see ya soon.

4. #64 H3rbOshin, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    Hey guys I got that microscope and its awesome. not a terrible amount of amber trichomes popping up but theres one or two every 100 so its not far off there is not a clear one in the bunch. Just cloudy well heres a pic

5. Pic didn't work?

6. Hm odd hers an upload from a dif server

picture017.jpg

7. ^^beautiful
    Like a microscopic city of glass.
    ;)

8. Isn't It.wonderful I'm going to go do more pics tn

9. Hey guys changed my name incasee any one is wondering more updates soon !

10. Pulled a dead bonsai mother out today i've had for the better part of two years =( its all good though. As much as it sucks i really have been meaning to make the switch to all hydro mothers. This one and one more cheese are my last soil plants. everything else is passive hydo.

Things are really looking good another glance under the microscope and it would seem i'm getting some really nice amber trichomes about 15% now looking nice]

11. #71 H3rbOshin, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013
    ForumRunner_20130328_203537.png
    Newest cheese picture

12. Got any cheeeese?
    lol urkle.

That shit is looking awesome!
    I've never had cheese before, that I know of.
    Sounds stinky and Dank. lol
    I like that.

13. At the risk of sounding completely stoned it smells like the color purple lol. Its a really deep almost hazey odor very dank

14. okay so i'm ever approaching harvest. I took one 1/4 stalk down today and hung it under a canopy in my veg tank so the fans blowing on it and its out of light. its not optimal but i'm not so concerned with such a small amount aslong as it dosent get moldy. i'm seeing more and more trichomes everyday I think i'll be harvesting within this week. I cut a little sooner then I liked last time around so i'm trying to go a little later.

15. Yeah its better to wait it out, too soon is no fun ;)

16. Yea man i can't wait though so exited felt like i really improved from the last one

17. Harvested one of My oldest cheese clones hers a shot

ForumRunner_20130403_123327.png

18. That cola i chopped is drying proper woot. Everything else is coming down today and I'm going to have myself a hash making party with my fam =)

19. That's some good looking bud bro! Congratulations!;)

20. Hell ya guna get some pics real soon