KILL BILL vol 1 + 2

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Apr 18, 2004.

?

My Rating For Kill Bill Vol 1 + 2

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Saw Kill Bill , both episodes, in a cinema night in Amsterdam, I'm a huge Tarantino fan! Loved it! Great Movie!
    Go see it!

Peace

SJ

2. I've only seen the first one so far but i have to say it was one of the best fighting flicks i've ever seen. I especially loved the part with the "Crazy 88" guys. Vol. 2 should show up on p2p some time soon so hopefully I can see it and share my opinion.

edit: I just found it on suprnova, I'll give a review some time this afternoon :D

3. Damn i tried 3 video stores in teh area last night adn they were all rented out, so i got the documentary grass instead, pretty funny, but i really wanna see KB!

4. the first volume was incredible in my opinion. im a big tarantino fan too, i gotta go see v2! it came out on my sisters birthday and she saw the first screening that day, she loved it...

5. I consider myself a Tarantino fan, and am ashamed to say I haven't even seen Volume 1 yet.

Damn, I was hoping to rent it tonight. Hopefully my video store has it. Small town, likely that it wouldn't all be gone, but who knows.

6. Just great. Turns out my video store doesn't even have them in stock yet. Gotta love small ass towns, eh? :)

7. Great movies. I saw Vol 2 on Friday. Its not as good as Vol 1. Kinda like The Matrix. First one was out of this world great. Second and third are good.

Vol 1 was plain fucking awesome. Vol 2 was great, but not awesome. It did have some really funny parts that made me laugh out loud. I recommend seeing it. But of course, you MUST see Vol 1 first.

Oh, and I wanna fuck Uma Thurman sooooo bad. :D

8. Oh man, I've seen both and they are great. I really love Vol. 2, just saw it on friday. Great when xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and then steps on it.

9. uma thurman has some gross feet though :p

10. what?

11. Yeah, I gotta agree. lol But I ain't gonna be starin at her feet. ;)

12. you have to remember, 1+2 were conceived as one movie. you wouldnt have 2 scenes like the total hack-a-thon in one movie.

i think kill bill is incredible. much better than the matrix, and the ending is like the shitty matrix ending. the action is awesome, the "mythology" is awesome, the dialogue is awesome, the cinematography is superb, almost no blue screen. the whole battle scene in the last matrix i was thinking wtf this looks like shit, whereas in kb its almost art. its funny, its a great story, and the narrative devices are awesome. you get so anxious while watching the 2nd one in some places. catch this one in the theaters, dont wait for it on kazaa or something. its worth it.

13. i just renteed it so im gonna go smoke and watch it, ill tell you what i think ..later/