Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by b14z3d, May 31, 2006.

1. wat do you all know about kief, i love it ive loved it for a long time, when i have large amounts sometimes QP's i try to sell it and people really dont know what it is and how great it is.. heres a pic of a rimmer i smoked a few minutes ago. sorry for the shitty pic camera phone :(

Attached Files:

2. Nice pic, people smoke keif out here all the time it's great when you come up on a good batch especially some tasty Sour D keif that is always off the hook.

3. i love keif to.

and have loved keif ever since i first smoked it. i just ordered a keif press which should be coming in today. i will be taking some pics of the session and the pressed keif.

i love taking a bunch of keif and mixing it in the bud i'm about to smoke.

4. well the kief pictured is from some "purple erkle" from Humbolt.

5. i really want to make a trip out to norcal in the next year.

6. lol u definately would not be disappointed... they gots da chronic over there

7. what do i know about kif?

its good.
    [​IMG]

its real good.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. im gunna post pics after i squish a qp of kief into a ball :)

9. a qp of fucking kief? holy hell.

10. u sure you dont mean kif FROM a QP?

11. dude i cant take kief hits out of dry peices anymore, that hurts worse than vaporizing.

12. wykid, i was thinking the same thing. a qp of keif would be a heavenly sight.

scoob, i hear you on dry keif hits hurting really really bad. i take them in bongs now with ice and it's so much smoother.

13. kief is amazing... I never smoked any aby itsself until one night last weed. It tasted so sweet!

I usually just sprinkle a bit on top of my bowls, but I'm saving it up from now on.

14. [​IMG]

i love the kief!!! also, just got a new grinder (not the one showed). It's the space case kind..top of the line, but not the pollen presser thing.

15. Kief is the atom bomb. I need to get a grinder though.

16. lol yes a big ball of "purple erkle" kief. 100% kief its awesome, just the only downside is u dont get that high off weed anymore once u start smokin steady kief. but its worth it

17. nice rep+ thats ill, i did mine the ghetto way

18. It is worth it... till you run out of kif. I'm havin some out of the vape right now and its heavenly. :smoking::D

19. ohh yea lemme tell ya nothin beats kief out of the volcano :)