Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Daily Kush, May 26, 2010.

1. how long does kief last? like, does it go bad over a certain period of time? just awonderin :smoke:

2. No it does not go bad. Store it like you store your bud, in a nice glass jar.

3. thank you much.
    :D

4. Mine has always kept well for a long period in my grinder (a few months until I smoked it and got very very high) However my cousin was saving his up and said he rolled a blunt of it and he said he waited too long and didnt get high o_O so Idk if he had improper storage or something most likely.

5. The key is to keep it airtight.

6. How long did he store it? He'd have to have the kief sitting outside letting all types of air hit it to make it lose all of it's THC. If stored in you grinder, Kief would have to be in there for like decades to lose all of its THC.