Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief wrapped in paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Saca La, May 8, 2011.

1. will anything happen if i keep my keif wrapped in a piece of paper? Like will it loose some of its potency or anything? i got a good amount going so far but i cant find a pill bottle.

:smoke:

2. Paper isn't airtight so yes you will lose some potency. Have a piece of tupperware? Or a plastic baggy? Something man!

3. It depends on how long you plan on storing it. If its just a few days or weeks then you don't have to worry, the loss will be negligible. Just make sure you scrape all the kief off of the paper

4. will the kief be all stuck on the pill bottle?

5. Yeah maybe, you can just use the edge of a piece of paper to scrape it off. I've done it a few times

6. If you're saving kief for any length of time, I'd press it. As for storing it in paper, if it's only for a few weeks, it shouldn't matter. I store my kief in my grinder, which is nowhere near airtight, and it still gets me super baked.