Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief, the Silent Killer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by discobiscuit481, Sep 7, 2012.

1. First post, wish me luck!

Last night my stash ran out and I had to think quick, I didn't feel like a Rezzy and I wanted to get high so I went Kief hunting in my year old grinder and found a treasure mine, I proceeded to harvest it all and smoked one big ass cone of it.

I freaked out bad for 30 minutes and ended up sitting in the bottom of the shower under some cold water to mellow out a bit. Now, I'm no new smoker, and I know my limits but is there anyway to smoke this stuff without getting all whacked out because I tried again and smoked a tiny bit and it gave me the worst high?:eek:

2. Smoke less? I usually top bowls with kief. :smoke:

What do you mean by the worst high? Too intense again or just not a good high?

3. Man it was unpleasant, killed my buzz, rushed me, made my heart go insane compared to normal, hot flushes, couldn't think straight at all, it almost felt like I took a completely different drug!

4. ***** got stoned

5. I guess it's just the high you get off Kief, kinda how res just gets you gooey, Kief overstones you hahahaha

6. hits with kief tend to be very strong/intense because it's more or less concentrated weed. just sprinkle a little over your bowls - a very small amount to start, then increase it as needed.

7. Hot flushes are normal if you smoke more than your fair share of weed. I've noticed my skin feeling a bit warmer when I smoke, which is also normal. Your blood vessels dilate, and more blood is able to go through and it has to pump faster to compensate for the drop in blood pressure, and the increase of blood running through explains the heat waves.

Weed also decreases brain wave activity, which could be causing the not thinking straight.

I still say smoke less, you might just have a low tolerance. :wave:

8. You smoked a cone of only kief? Like a cone joint? Wow wtf man thats a lot of kief lol
    I wouldn't have been able to take more than 2 hits prob

9. I usually can pull about 3 decent cones and I'm right, but I had a full cone of Kief....

10. [quote name='"discobiscuit481"']I usually can pull about 3 decent cones and I'm right, but I had a full cone of Kief....[/quote]

A cone joint of kief? Damn dude. I'd love to see one of those.

Fuck it I'd rather smoke one hahaha

11. How'd the cone smoke? I find it hard to even roll weed :laughing:

But yeah, a full cone is lots of active chemicals of weed. I'd get a small spoon or something with some screens and smoke it that way. Snaps 'till you're feeling good :smoke:

12. There is a misunderstanding here hahahaha, I'm Australian.......

Cone=Bowl

13. [quote name='"discobiscuit481"']There is a misunderstanding here hahahaha, I'm Australian.......

Cone=Bowl[/quote]

This makes much more sense now. Cause a whole joint of kief would probably knock you the fuck out in 3 puffs. :smoke:

14. Makes sense, it's cone-shaped. My bad :eek:

Then build your tolerance if you wanna do snaps of kief :D

15. After my experience 3 puffs on a fat joint of Kief is probably enough to permanently put me in another dimension haha :)

[​IMG]

16. Be careful, you could be stuck there! (notrly)

Edit: Corner that shit and quit. If it's too much again just wait until you have bud. If not, take another corner! :smoking:

17. juss keep on smoking it and trying not over thinking things and control your high a bit.

18. Im jealous op

19. The funny thing about concentrates, the more you smoke the higher you get. It's like a slide, with backwards gravity. LEt us travel forward, up the slide together

20. I'm also jealous op, I'd smoke all that shit in one sitting just for the experience.
    Being high on weed has never scared me, even when my heart races and I'm all twitchy from it. Just gotta remember your high af.