Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoulRebel23, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Will the kief collected from mids have the same potency as kief collected from dank? Right now I have two kief boxes, was wondering if it was really necessary.
    Thanks

2. it isn't as good but of course its still worth collecting.

3. Do you think it should be seperated, though? Or, just collect it together?

4. I think its personal preference. I like to think of kief as a neutral product across the board. If it comes from dank or mids or schwagg, as long as it has very little plant matter I think its all the same.

Some people do separate their kief into different grades, finer screen produces top quality and then bigger screens allow you to get all the kief you can get.

5. it is NOT the same. Kief from dank is dank kief. Kief from mids is gonna be mid kief. Both dispensaries that I have been to charge more for dank kief and less for mid kief

6. its not the same. if it came from a different bud then its gonna be a different level of potency, depending on the bud.

7. I would probably find some new dispensaries if they are growing mids on purpose. Why the fuck would you wast a limited number of plants you can grow in order to grow shit weed. Im not fortunate to live in a state with a MMJ but that just seems wasteful.

I don't really see why there is a difference in cost. I thought that most dispensaries used trimmings from the plant just like everyone else to make their kief/hash/oils.

$10 says if you blindly sample Mids kief and Dank kief you wouldn't be able to tell a difference.

8. You dont make kief. And the dispensaries dont grow, Patients do and then the donate to the dispensaries and they get a donation of money.

9. The potency shouldn't matter that much, but it will be a mids high.

10. Thanks everyone. I think I'll just keep them separate.

11. They sell mids (and kief/hash from mids) for the people who need medicine, but can't afford $50/eighth. Not all dispensaries are just legal dealers, some actually think about their customers' needs.

Also, why wouldn't there be a difference in cost? There is a marked difference in potency and quality, just like different qualities of weed. The difference in quality is clear to those who are experienced enough.