Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief quality and amount?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokinman21, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Okay, first I was wondering what a gram of kief would really look like, if anybody has pictures that they could show me that would be great...I'll be picking up 2 grams soon, the most I've ever had being what little I've had the patience to collect in my grinder.

The second question is if this kief was made from shittier bud (which I'm told it wasn't) could the kief be shitty too?

Thanks guys!

2. Erm... kief will get you blazed, no matter the quality.

I just ran out of this beasters looking weed, but it gave you a high like low mids. It was weird. Just smoked the last of my kief (no weed, like I said). It was one large hit.

First high of the day.

Im pretty buzzed for 1 hit. I smoke all day everyday starting 12:00.

Today was earlier, yesterday was my last day at work.

:hello::hello:

3. [​IMG]Kief should look like the stuff in the link, roughly. Obviously if it was the lowest schwag ever used to make it, it won't have much trichomes (the crystals) as say dankest dank that ever danked. So yeah, the strain of weed used to make it, would make a slight difference in how high you get.

But generally speaking, Kief WILL get you buzzed. =]

4. Picked up two grams and it turned out to be from some great plants, I actually know the source. If it's not all gone before I can get my camera working I'll post pictures!

5. I know noob question...but whats kief exactly?
    Shake?

6. :wave: