Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief price

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Halfbakedjake, Oct 30, 2013.

1. This is kind of a little highdea I have and its probably really stupid but what if they blasted kief with butane and made BHO out of pure kief?Kottonmouth Kings

2. I'm going to have to check out some from the local dispensary but I hate the idea of dropping 50 bucks a gram. When I could make it my self and know it's purged right. I still havnt tried a run yet though

3. [quote name="KingOfTheKronic" post="19342339" timestamp="1389755805"]This is kind of a little highdea I have and its probably really stupid but what if they blasted kief with butane and made BHO out of pure kief?Kottonmouth Kings[/quote]They do the yield is higher. Way higher. But you get blow back easy so you have to pack your tubes with little pop corn buds too.

4. #24 YoShytsWeak, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    [quote name="Halfbakedjake" post="19342300" timestamp="1389755467"]I've been wondering the same thing. Bud doesn't even get me where I'd like just slightly medicates me. I really need a tolerance break. This is the wax I get [​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389755450.583715.jpg[/quote]The one on the right looks fire like what I use. How are you smoking it? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I was green screening. Then hot knifing. I finally got my globe in though and that's what I'm going to start using now. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389760518.952359.jpg I ran out though it sucks with little or no effect, I assume it's because of my methods but I took a few dabs on my globe before I ran out and still nothing crazy like everyone says just a slight buzz.

6. I'm gonna go pick more up soon though and give it another shot with that new piece.

7. How much do you guys think kief is worth by the gram or ounce?

[​IMG]

8. #28 dankness420, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    to hard to put price on.. bud is $10 gram here but kief you could easily mix finely ground bud in it or whatever to make it look like more.  I Just stick to making my own.

9. [quote name="Halfbakedjake" post="19342413" timestamp="1389756301"]They do the yield is higher. Way higher. But you get blow back easy so you have to pack your tubes with little pop corn buds too.[/quote] Oh well cool then!Kottonmouth Kings

10. 15 a gram. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #31 Twistedweather, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Here in the Nwest I got some keef  for 25 rupies.  Love packing a str8 bowl of keef or topping off a vape bowl of bud.

last time I tried Drago keef, a mixture of White Russian and Headband.  It was worth it but went fast :smoking:

here is some GranDaddy purple keef
    View attachment 132527    Volcano Vape bowl
    View attachment 132522

12. what about a pound? i mean you can use it to make butter rosin and stuff so youd think thered be a market for it right?

• Like Like x 1