Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief press question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EVERYBODY TOKE!, Jun 19, 2011.

1. I was thinking about getting a kief press, and I was wondering after pressing a lot of kief (at least a gram of kief), how long should I leave it pressed. I've heard leave it a day, month and everything between. If I left it a month tightening the press every day would the result be danker than a press left for a day? I've seen kief taken out a minute after being pressed and it caked but fell apart; it was still dank. Are kief presses a bad way to make hash out of kief/waste kief?

2. The potency won't change, the press just compacts it together. The longer you tighten, the more compact and hard it will be. I've never used a kief press, but I imagine its just as simple as it looks. A gram is a gram, whether it be pressed or loose.

3. exactly