Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Joint

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedMask, Sep 17, 2012.

1. So I'm out of bud but i have some keif in my grinder. I just was curious if a kief joint or even a blunt if you have enough is worth it?

When i do use my keif which is not too often i put a little on top a packed bowl or the bud of a blunt I'm about to roll.
    I've never really rolled a joint with just kief in it.

Wrap: 1 1/4

2. Yes it is worth it! You will get blazed!

3. Also i've been kinda on and off with t-breaks, like smokin every 3-5 days.
    Mostly from being so low.

4. I think it will burn very weirdly. But try it and report back. Also this is a massive waste of keif. Pack a full bowl of keif instead. I can vouch for that working :bongin:

5. My bro says packing a bowl with straight kief is like hittin sand. I've tryed it and could bot get the flame inhaled into the bowl.

6. iv done it here are the steps

use guitar pick to corner keif, and help pour onto your rolling paper

look around your desk / room, to find a small stem or maybe just a tiny bit of bud

put that in mouthpiece so it dosnt all get in your mouth

roll it as tight as you can get it

fire in da hooole

7. puit resin or a tiny piece on your bowl;to block the passageway, then top the kief on it and smoke. you could roll a kief joint if its tight enough lmao

8. Dude, a kief joint seems almost impossible lol, and that would waste so much.

A Kief bowl should be plenty !

9. It is possible and you will get high as fuck.. haha have fun :smoke:

10. Not a joint.. they burn super fast with that shit.. MAKE A GRAVITY BONG.

11. if it's not too late and your trying to stay stoned til your dealer is good I would make a quick gravity bong. Most effective way to smoke IMO when low on bud. I made 3 grams of hash last me 2 weeks with a grav bong

12. I rolled a blunt topped with about a gram of keif, I was fucking faded.

13. a kief blunt is Very worth it. thats a no brainer...

14. sprinkle all your keif on some bud though. a blunt would be better since it burns slower :)

15. You probably packed the kief wayy too tight. I never do just kief, I put a small layer of bud, but I pack a good amount of kief. Never have a problem lighting.

16. Well i tried the kief joint and there are some problems.
    1. hard to roll with just kief.
    2.Need lots of keif if you are doing just kief
    3. Got me high but feels like a waste.

I'm going back sprinkling it on my blunts and packed bowls.

17. Jus put it in a bowl man kief burns fast and you would waste allot of kief smoke to, a bowl or two of kief it plenty to get blazed

18. When I used to run out I would sprinkle the kief on top of tobacco. I hate tobacco, so much, but you can mix a ton of it in with some tobacco and just throw the rest of the spliff away after your first two hits (only mix the kief in at the beginning of the spliff). Tasted awful cause tobacco blows but it does the trick and the discreetness is a plus.