Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief in your grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frenchfries, Jan 9, 2010.

1. i just bought a 4-piece grinder and i was wonder if there is any methods of getting more kief from your weed?

2. Not really man. You just got to buy weed with more crystals. Also make sure your not buying weed that has already been kieff on a screen

3. Dry your bud out a bit to the point its crispy. Throw a nickel or quarter in the chamber above the kief so when you shake the grinder it forces more threw the screen.

I think the most important thing when trying to get the most kief out of a grinder is to clean it often. Dont let the screen get to the point you cant see through it. Soak that fucker in alcohol let it evaporate scrap and smoke.